IBM MaaS360 Management Suite Bundle
Provides its end-user with following services:
- Mobile Device Management– features include device enrollment, configuration, security policy management and device actions, such as send a message, locate, lock, and wipe. Includes automated compliance rules, bring your own device (BYOD) privacy settings, and Mobility Intelligence dashboards.
- Mobile Application Management – provides the ability to add applications and distribute them to supported devices. Includes the App Catalog, an on-device application for users to view, install, and be alerted to updated, managed applications.
- Mobile Email Management– supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and Lotus Traveler.
- Exchange ActiveSync: Provides support for mobile devices connecting to Microsoft Exchange over the ActiveSync protocol. Features include core mobile device management functions, such as the ability to configure devices, create; enforce ActiveSync policies (passcode, block, or allow access to email); and take device actions, such as lock and wipe, and detailed report on device attributes.
- Lotus Traveler: Provides support for mobile devices that connect to IBM Lotus Notes® over the Lotus Traveler protocol. Features include the ability to configure devices, block or allow devices, enforce passcode policies, wipe devices, and develop a detailed report on device attributes.