IBM MaaS360 Mobile Document Editor
Mobile Document Editor allows its end-user to create, edit and save corporate content on mobile devices. The office productivity app lets mobile users work on data files within an encrypted container, which can prevent data leaks.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Document Editor provides the end-user these features and benefits:
- Security-rich data access: Work on documents in an encrypted container with data leak controls.
- Support for popular formats: Collaborate on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF and text files.
- Full-featured editor: Use a range of editing features to format documents.
- Direct document access: Retrieve, edit and save documents directly from corporate content repositories.
- Integration with other IBM MaaS360 software: Access related mobile software such as IBM MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail.
Security-rich data access
- Enable authentication before mobile users access corporate content.
- Apply FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 compliant encryption.
- Conduct online and offline device compliance checks prior to access.
- Prevent unauthorized deleting, copying or pasting of content.
- Restrict document access for unmanaged or personal apps.
Support for popular formats
- Choose between view-only and edit modes.
- Create, edit and save Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- Annotate PDF documents.
- Change fonts, font size, and color.
- Insert images, photos, links, shapes, tables and more.
- Find and replace text within documents.
Direct document access
- Use with IBM MaaS360 Mobile Gateway for Documents to access enterprise content repositories.
- Retrieve content in systems and repositories—such as IBM Connections, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Windows File Share and network folders—with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) support.
- Access cloud repositories such as Box, Google Drive, and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
Integration with other IBM MaaS360 Protect software
- View and edit attachments using IBM MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail.
- Access distributed documents using IBM MaaS360 Mobile Content Management.
- Work on the same file across managed devices with IBM MaaS360 Mobile Document Sync.